The independently owned Windsor Hotel and Self-Catering Apartments stand proudly on the edge of Hermanus’s breathtaking Walker Bay with a panoramic vista featuring the world’s best whale-watching available in most rooms.
The 120-year-old Windsor, near the town centre and its rich variety of restaurants, galleries and shops, has been modernised but steadfastly retains its family atmosphere with home-from-home hospitality.
Accommodation within walking distance from the Race Village.
Booking Reference Code: WBXTREME
Discounted rates valid: 23 to 29 April 2019
Sea Facing Room for Single Occupancy – R1295
Sea Facing Room for Double Occupancy – R1455
– All rates are per room per night as specified
– All rates are inclusive of Buffet Breakfast
– One child under 12 stays for free on an extra bed/sleeper couch when sharing with parents, for a second child a second room needs to be reserved (limited interleading rooms available); Children older than 12 are considered to be adults; maximum occupancy of 2 adults and 1 child per room
– Specify bed requirements: ie – king, twin, extra bed, etc
– Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking
– Breakfast packs available only by prior arrangement (24 hours)
– Bicycle storage in Dolphin Room at OWN RISK