Date: 1 May 2017
Start time: 08:00
End time: 09:30
Venue: Market Square, Hermanus
Directions: Race Office is located at the Market Square - opposite the Old Harbour. Please check in at the Race Office at least two hours before the start of your event.
- For any matter not covered in these rules, the rules of IAAF shall apply.
- The instructions of race officials must be obeyed at all times.
- The minimum age for participation is 8-10 years old accompanied by an adult on the day the race starts.
- Each entrant is responsible for ensuring that they are healthy and fit enough to participate in an event of this nature.
- The event is a foot race and the entire distance must be covered unaided and on foot.
- Each runner must display the race number at all times on their outer garment, worn on their upper half and fixed to the chest.
- Race numbers must be worn as issued and may not be cut, folded or obscured in any way. The race number may NOT be altered or perforated at all.
- Participants must adhere to the designated route and may not take short cuts.
- Any participant who exits the route for any reason must return to the route at the same point from which they exited.
- The Race Organisers reserve the right to modify the route at short notice.
- Littering and damage to the environment will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Any offense noted should be reported to the Race Referee. Offenders may be disqualified.
- All containers and packaging must be carried and only disposed of at the official support stations or the Finish.
- Participants are expected to show courtesy to other users on the route. Give way to faster participants (overtaking) and the general public.
Also refer to http://www.walkerbayxtreme.com/rules-regulations/