BLUE MOUNTAIN XTREME
Entrance Fee: R200.00
This trail equivalent of a marathon promises sweeping vistas of the Hermanus area, as athletes tackle the expanded trail routes along the Kleinrivier Mountains before finishing on the beach front. While it’s not the most technically challenging of routes, you need to be fit to run a 17km trail route.
Entry Fee: R200
Entry Limit: 150
Out of stock
No Results for 2015
- For any matter not covered in these rules, the rules of IAAF shall apply.
- The instructions of race officials must be obeyed at all times.
- The minimum age for participation is 8-10 years old accompanied by an adult on the day the race starts.
- Each entrant is responsible for ensuring that they are healthy and fit enough to participate in an event of this nature.
- The event is a foot race and the entire distance must be covered unaided and on foot.
- Each runner must display the race number at all times on their outer garment, worn on their upper half and fixed to the chest.
- Race numbers must be worn as issued and may not be cut, folded or obscured in any way. The race number may NOT be altered or perforated at all.
- Participants must adhere to the designated route and may not take short cuts.
- Any participant who exits the route for any reason must return to the route at the same point from which they exited.
- The Race Organisers reserve the right to modify the route at short notice.
- Littering and damage to the environment will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- Any offense noted should be reported to the Race Referee. Offenders may be disqualified.
- All containers and packaging must be carried and only disposed of at the official support stations or the Finish.
- Participants are expected to show courtesy to other users on the route. Give way to faster participants (overtaking) and the general public.
Also refer to http://www.walkerbayxtreme.com/rules-regulations/