BIG 6 XTREME
Entrance Fee: R1,600.00
ENTRY FEE: R1 600 online | R1 650 at the event
DATES: 24 – 27 April 2020
Dare to #findyourxtreme with the #Big6Xtreme! We dare you to #findyourxtreme by participating in our six premier events:
- Twilight Xtreme: 7.1km Night Run (24 April 2020 | 17h30)
- Valley Xtreme: +-35km MTB (25 April 2020 | 07h45)
- See & Sand Xtreme: Swim Run Jump (25 April 2020 | 14h00)
- Blue Mountain Xtreme: +-21km Trail Run (26 April 2020 | 08h00)
- Walkerbay Xtreme: Sprint Triathlon (27 April 2020 | 08h00)
- Open Water Xtreme: 2.5km Open Water Swim (27 April 2020 | 14h00)
Complete a single #Big6Xtreme entry process at a discounted rate (do not enter the events individually) and enjoy some awesome #Big6Xtreme benefits, including:
- Preferred start position
- Special race pack
BIG 6 SCORING SYSTEM
The Big 6 competitors will be ranked by using the “percentage of Winning time” formula, as used by many sporting disciplines.
Athletes will be scored in each race by using the finish time of the quickest Big 6 race finisher, per gender, and dividing their own finish time by the winning time. The race winner will therefore score 100 points*** for winning an event. Scores for each race will then be added up and the highest total scores will determine the final podium finishers per gender.
*Competitors must finish the full distance for the timed result to be counted.
1. Number of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th then 5th place finishes. If still a tie:
2. Most recent result.
***100 points is the maximum amount of points that can be obtained per event i.e. 100 = 1st place for that event